Sports Premium Allocation 2019 - Evidencing the Impact of the Primary PE and Sport Premium Document - Updated July 2019
Under the vision that ALL children leaving primary school are physically literate and have the knowledge, skills and motivation necessary to equip them for a healthy, active lifestyle and lifelong participation in physical activity and sport, all schools have been allocated P.E and Sports Premium funding.
At Crabtree Infants School we will work to ensure that the funding is used to achieve self sustaining improvement in P.E and school sport that measures against the following 5 key indicators:
1. The engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity - kick starting healthy active lifestyles.
2. The profile of PE and sport being raised across the school as a tool for whole school improvement.
3. Increased confidence, knowledge and skills of all staff in teaching PE and sport.
4. Broader experience of a range of sports and activities offered to all pupils.
5. Increased participation in competitive sport.